I want to love this product because it smells nice and it do makes my hair feels soft. BUT it can't be use to manage frizz. I've been using this product for two months now and it doesn't hold the...
3 Miracle Oil Reconstructor
Aussie 3 Miracle Lightweight Oil: Reconstructor is your handy little miracle hair oil in a bottle. It visibly repairs hair leaving it shiny and smooth without any of the grease or weigh down. The light weight hair repair oil contains a triple-blend of Australian Macadamia Nut Oil, Australian Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil straight from the Australian wild. It’s the fairy Godmother you always hoped for.
Animals first, beautiful, bouncy hair a close second.
You can be kind to rabbits and roos and have perfect, bouncy hair too. That's why at Aussie, we never test on animals. And are proud to be a PETA certified cruelty-free brand. So you can have great hair with no worries. A-mazing!
- For hair that's had too much fun
- It helps restore damaged hair leaving it soft, shiny and full of life
- A sweet treat for your hair and your senses
How to use
- A small amount goes a long way, so start with a little. You can always add more. A penny size in the palm of your hand's a good place to start.
- Rub your hands together to warm the oil and apply using your fingers to the lengths of your hair.
- Give your hair a tussle and you're good to go!
Macadamia Nut Oil
The richest botanical source on earth of the rate antioxidant palmitoleic acid (omega-7), the macadamia nut and its oil are known to naturally hydrate and soften. That's why it's used in skincare and that's why we infused it into our Aussie haircare collections. Moisture is the thing that holds your hair together and macadamia oil's the key.