If you’re blessed with naturally wavy hair and want to give it the extra care it deserves, you’ve come to the right place. These wavy hair tips will have you beach ready in no time.
Not sure how to manage wavy hair? We’re here to help. Whether your waves are well defined, or few and far between, it’s important you handle your wavy hair with care. So, wave goodbye to hair problems and hello to luscious Aussie locks.
Not all wavy hair products are the best to support that natural look. If the product’s too heavy, or designed for straight hair, you’ll want to steer well clear or risk sporting waves that are a little underwhelming.
Sometimes, it’s a matter of less is more when it comes to applying product to wavy hair. But how do you know what’s right for you?
We’ve put together a few simple tips to help you get the heavenly hair you’ve always wanted.
Top 6 wavy hair tips
- Keep your hair moisture-rich. If your hair’s hydrated, you’ll notice the difference. Our Miracle Moist collection, infused with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil, will give those waves the moisture boost they deserve. Perfect for hair that’s as a thirsty as a tourist lost in the outback!
- Wave goodbye to over-styling. If you want to keep the curl all day long, you don’t need to take to your hair with curling tongs and styling product. In fact, you shouldn’t. Learn how to style wavy hair without damaging it. Heat and overuse of styling products can leave your hair looking frizzy, damaged or weighed down.
- Comb with your fingers. Yep! If you gently comb through your hair using your fingers, it will pull less and help to maintain that wavy definition.
- Embrace the finger twirl. Using your fingers to help define your hair’s curves is a simple, easy way to calm frizz and maintain curls.
- Keep it cool. Lower temperatures are best for keeping the curl and avoiding the frizz. So, lock the moisture in using the right wavy hair products and keep the styling tools on low heat.
- Pin it up. Use a few pins or a tie to keep your hair up and in shape. Carefully pin those waves into place and show off that wavy up-do.
Best products for wavy hair
Looking for the best conditioner for wavy hair? Then we have something for you! Our Miracle Moist conditioner is infused with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil and supports healthy-looking, shiny, wavy hair.
Our Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moisture deep treatment infuses moisture into parched hair, leaving it fabulously refreshed. Perfect for a thirsty tourist lost in the outback.
A sweet-smelling treat for wavy hair’s our Miracle Moist collection – you'll always have deliciously wavy hair that’s ready for anything.