My hair is naturally thick and curly but not in a good way. If it wasn't for Aussie Turn Up The Curl mousse I would keep it tied back for the rest of my days. It defines my curls instead of being...
Turn Up The Curl Mousse
Our styling mousse for curly hair with Wild Cherry Bark extract will leave your hair smelling of Summer (so an outback campfire favourite).
Animals first, beautiful, bouncy hair a close second.
You can be kind to rabbits and roos and have perfect, bouncy hair too. That's why at Aussie, we never test on animals. And are proud to be a PETA certified cruelty-free brand. So you can have great hair with no worries. A-mazing!
- Effortless free-flowing style without the crunch
- A 'do' that won't be shifted by a breeze, but it'll brush like one
- Smells A-mazing!
How to use
- Apply to wet or dry hair - the choice is yours. Add a coin size to the palm of your hand...
- Start with the lengths of your hair and use your fingertips to work through the strands
- Work into the styles you're after and leave to dry. Then flaunt it!
Authentic Australian ingredients
All our products are infused with authentic Australian ingredients sourced straight from the motherland. Tasmanian Pepperberry, Kakadu plum and Macadamia Nut Oil are just a few of the botanical heroes found in our products, and we’re not the only ones to appreciate their naturally potent qualities. For centuries, indigenous Australians have used these ingredients as a source of food and nutrients. We respect the land from which our ingredients are sourced, and the story behind them, that’s why we partner with farmers who use traditional indigenous farming methods and hand-harvesting where possible. So, the ingredients we love will be there for generations to come.