Maybe, you’re new to conditioning and you’re sussing out the scene.
From de-frizz to detangle, we’ll demystify hair conditioner benefits so you can confidently choose a conditioner that’s right for you.
Benefits of conditioner
While some benefits differ between products, there are key characteristics every conditioning treatment boasts…
Hair conditioner makes hair softer Yep, just like adding fabric softener to your clothes wash, conditioner makes hair oh so soft! You’ll notice the difference if you use shampoo, but skip the conditioner. Hair can feel a little rough and tangled if you opt for a cleansing shampoo without a good conditioner. Just a squidge of the stuff will work wonders on freshly cleansed hair. Shampoo works to rid hair of impurities, like dirt and oil. It literally leaves hair squeaky clean. Conditioner is the Robin to this Batman – more than just a trusty sidekick, conditioner has powers in its own right and brings out the best in your hair. The two work seamlessly together to keep hair looking and feelings its very best.
Oh, and softer hair is easier to manage – winning!
Conditioning treatments make hair silky smooth and tangle-free Well, not magically tangle free – you still need to use a comb (or your fingers). But gone are the days when you wince in pain as the brush gets snagged on yet ANOTHER knot. Long haired beauties… conditioner is your bestie. Not only will those tresses thank you, those arms can have a rest because it’ll take half the time to brush your hair. Aussome!
Conditioning treatments protect your hair It just keeps on giving! Who needs a knight in shining armour when you can arm yourself with a good conditioner. The benefits of conditioner include giving hair an added layer of protection that sets up a defence against the elements. This helps to keep hair strong and healthy. Thank you, conditioner, thank you!
“So, what’s the difference between all the different conditioning treatments?” we hear you ask. The formula! Each bottle contains a uniquely crafted concoction of ingredients designed to get you closer to your dream hair.
Leave-in conditioning treatments can help you style a messy mane That’s right! Leave-in conditioning treatments help tame fly-aways and give hair a little frizz defence. Work a little Aussie Calm the Frizz Lightweight Oil into the lengths of dry or damp strands for 24-hour protection against the elements. Just what an Aussie adventurer needs! It’s the perfect mate for hair that fits in your work or gym bag.
Hair conditioner benefit
Now you’re in the know on the benefits of conditioner, it’s time to uncover what hair conditioner’s best for your hair type and needs. A key thing to note is that each conditioner focuses on a hair hassle solution. Whether it’s frizz, damage, colour-treated hair or dry, dull tresses. There’s a conditioning treatment out there to answer your hair prayers. If you’re not sure what hair conditioner is best for you, keep reading for an Australian-grown solution that’ll have you saying h-A-llelujah!
- Hair conditioner for frizz prevention Hooroo frizzy mane, and g’day smooth tresses. Whether it’s an everyday conditioner you’re after for everyday frizz protection, or a quick shot frizz prevention blast, we’ve got you covered.
Our Calm the Frizz Collection’s designed to give hair the moisture boost it needs to help protect it from frizz-causing humidity. Infused with authentic Australian Hemp Seed Extract, give our Calm the Frizz Conditioner a go if frizz worries are getting you down.
- Colour protection hair conditioner for a colour to envy If it’s colour protection you’re after for those freshly dyed tresses then our Colour Mate’s your new, well, mate! It works miracles for dyed or highlighted manes. This beauty protects colour-treated hair so the look you love lasts longer. Yay!
- Hair conditioner with moisture, baby! Whether the styling tools made you do it, or your hair’s seen one too many salon treatments. Maybe the winter weather’s giving those strands the dry, dull winter blues. If it’s moisture you’re after, it’s moisture you’ll get with this super intense hydrating conditioner treatment. Our Moisture Paradise Hair Mask and Cap is infused with Australian Macadamia Nut, which is called the “Queen of the nuts”. This Aussie native was used in face and body painting by indigenous Australians as well as for treating ailments (is there anything this nut can’t do?!). It’s used in skincare to moisturise and soften the skin and we squeeze it for intense nourishment, de-tangling and natural UV protection (against the hot Australian sun). So, settle in with this deep treatment – the perfect stay-cation treat (for you and your tresses!).
- Shiny, shiny, sparkle, sparkle – hair conditioner to transform dull tresses Shine so bright you’ll need to shield your eyes. Our Miracle Shine Collection, with conditioner and 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment’s just the thing for dull, lifeless locks. These babies wake up tired hair leaving it vibrant and gleaming by adding gloss to every strand. The special formula’s infused with Australian Beach Strawberry (mmmmm strawberry) so pop the lid and wake up those senses with a treat, too!
- Hair conditioner for damage repair The repairing properties are strong in this one! Feel the force (and the oh so soft and smooth tresses) with our SOS Repair Treatment Shot infused with Australian Caviar Lime. If your beloved locks have seen better days, give strands a damage repair blast with this deep conditioner that works instantly! Now that’s what we call damage repair with no time to spare.
Keep damaged tresses looking and feeling their best by revamping your hair care routine to include our Kiss of Life Collection. Use the everyday conditioning treatment along with our signature 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment Reconstructor to bring hair back from the depths of despair. Our Kiss of Life formula’s made up of a power medley: Tasmanian Pepperberry, Lemon Myrtle and Caviar Lime (sounds like a fancy dinner party). Truth is, these ingredients are Australian superfoods packed with powerful vitamins and nutrients that, when combined with our Aussie formula, can help repair damaged hair. A-mazing!
Different types of conditioning treatments are also designed to fit around your lifestyle. Conditioner for everyday use is made to wash out easily so it doesn’t leave behind any residue. Our 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatments are designed to make a big impact in a small amount of time and can be used alongside or in place of your everyday conditioner 2-3 times a week. Our hair masks give you the treat of a spa vacation in the comfort of your own home, while our treatment shots are designed to work in an instant for the time poor. The form you choose will come down to your lifestyle, while the type will be based on your hair need.
Now you’re an expert on the benefits of hair conditioner, read more about how to use a hair mask.